Tuesday, January 12, 2010

i found Heaven...

in the form of maternity pants!
Yes, I'm 12 weeks and I'm not afraid to say "I'm too fat for my pants!!!!!"...okay, I say that with a sad face. I was really hoping I would be one of those people who'd get to wear their regular clothes till like 20ish weeks...but no. My body has other plans. First it was my jeans...then finally my work pants. I can't handle pants cutting me in two! SO, I got the maternity pants I ordered from Old Navy. I tried them on and I swear I could hear angels sing!!


I wasn't sure how they would be made and if they'd even fit right now, but they DO and they feel AH-MA-ZIIIIING!! I'm so excited. Sad, I know.

Okay, in other news. Today is our 12 week mark. I didn't take a picture this morning...because of the "my pants are too tight and i'm miserable" moment I encountered. So, I promise to take one tomorrow! *bad llama* I'm feeling pretty good. Morning sickness is slooowly disappearing. I still can't eat alot, and worse of all I'm not sleeping good. I wake up about every 2 or 3 hours...which sucks! I'm so tired at night and basically pass out when my head hits the pillow, but then I'm wide away 3 hours later and every 2-3 hours after that. Needless to say, I'm still exhausted when I get up in the morning! Oh well...maybe this is Gods way of telling me this child is going to eat every 2 hours. :P

There aren't too many things I'd say I'm "stressed" about when it comes to this baby. I know I've never raised a child, but my theory is that if everyone else can do it, it can't be rocket science, and as long as I love my child, feed them, and provide them with the necessities everything will be okay. However, the thing I AM stressed about is dAyCaRe! I'd give ANYTHING to be able to stay at home, but that's not going to happen! SO, I'm starting to look around at daycares in the area. I'd love to be able to find someone who takes care of a couple kids in their home, who I trust 110% and who will keep them till 6:15-6:30 on nights Kevin and I both work late...is that asking too much? Seems that way. Most daycares close at 5:30...not bad if Kevin is off work early, but what if he's not!? Problem #1. Then there's the whole "Oh lord, my kid in a room with 20 other kids who are snotty nosed and sick..." which means if YOUR kid gets sick you have to keep them home, miss work, etc. Problem #2. HOPEFULLY, we'll be really lucky and find just what we're looking for. I pray God sends us someone who will take care of our little one while we work and allow us to leave them and feel 110% comfortable. LOTS of prayers for that...

...okay, I'll shut up now! More updates SOON! :)

4 comments:

  1. I know exactly what you mean about the whole daycare thing. I have worked at a daycare on and off since I was 16 (my sister owns it)! The other day, my mom was asking me who I was going to get to watch our baby..and I'm not even pregnant yet. haha! She was talking about how it would be better if I had someone to stay at my house and watch it (which I agree). Well..good luck and I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers that it works out for ya! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummmmmmmm herroooooow.....
    You have poshum pals who wub you and would be willing to help out in an emergency woman! Don't be stressin' or that babe's gonna come out with grey hair. ;) There has to be a daycare somewhere that stays open past 5:30...if there are ones in Richlands that do then there HAS to be one in Bristol! I'll ask all the mommies at work if they know anything about a good baby sitter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s. your picture made me giggle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! I'm glad you found comfortable pants!

    I'll quit my job at the bank and keep little EB. There ya go, problem solved. :)

    ReplyDelete