Sunday, February 7, 2010

shame on me.

So, it's been almost 3 weeks since I've updated. Bad blogger! :( SORRY! While Kevin's over here LOUDLY munching on Dorito's and yelling at the TV (super bowl...he's been a saints fan since elementary school...enough said) I figured I'd post what's happened the past couple of weeks.

Well, two sets of friends have welcomed their little bundles of joy into the world! Our friends Jimmy & Lindsey welcomed Warren Zane into the world on Jan 21st and college friends Brittany & Nick welcomed Alyssa Reece into the world on Feb 3rd. I've only got to see pictures of Warren, but he's adorable! I got to see (AND HOLD!) Miss Alyssa the day after she was born and let me just say feeling that little princess in my arms makes me want the next 24 weeks to go by even faster than I wanted before! She was precious and I can't wait to have our bundle of joy here!!

Hrm...what else? Oh, the morning sickness. First trimester, I was nauseous all the time but never actually got sick. The past two weeks however, I've not been nauseated but it's like I get this feeling and lets just say if you're standing between me and the toilet/trash can you better move! After I get sick though, I feel 100% better. I'm even eating more! Yippee for that! :) By no means am I eating how I did pre-pregnancy, but I AM eating more than just popsicles for dinner. That's a huge improvement.

Bump Watch: It's growing. I had my first "stranger realizes I'm pregnant" moment last week. A customer at the bank asked "When are you due?"...it took me by surprise so I had to think longer than usual before saying "Oh, July!" To which she said "Congrats! Boy or Girl?" I thanked her and told her we hadn't found out yet...then for the rest of the day I felt like a fatty-mcfatterson! :( haha. I know, I should be excited (and I was!) but then I got that "Oh gosh, she can't see my bump-it's just fat!" feeling. Silly me! ha.

We go back to the doctor in a week and a half, so I'll update then! Should only be about 3 1/2 weeks till we know boy or girl!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Holding Alyssa made me so excited for EB to get here, too! I can't wait!

    Hopefully, the sickness won't last too much longer. But, at least once you're sick, you're done!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete