According to Fertility Friend, I am 5 weeks as of today. I'm feeling great so far. Yeah, my boobs ache and I'm tired and ready for bed by 8:30, but over all I'm feeling great! No morning sickness yet, though I've had a few moments of nausea.
I'm not gonna lie. I am ecstatic about being pregnant. However, I'm terrified of all the things that could happen. I know I should think positive and put it in God's hands (and I am...) but it's so hard to not worry. Everytime I go to the bathroom I'm terrified of seeing blood. Thank you God for letting this baby hold on this long. Please bless us with ~35 weeks more of "stickiness" and perfect development.
Kevin's so sweet with the whole thing. He rubs on my belly, kisses it, and insists we start thinking of names NOW! Considering we rarely agree on a name, it may be a good idea to get a head start!
We've made the deal to not tell our families until Christmas. One problem, I suuuuck at keeping secrets! haha. I'm dying to tell somebody, anybody, EVERYBODY! I'm thinking I'm gonna have to tell mom, dad, and jason on mom's birthday (12/15)...at least I'll be able to talk about it with someone then...and that will be 10 less days i have to keep quiet!
Hope everyone has a safe and happy thanksgiving! Hope you eat until you're miserable and spend as much time as possible with your family!
No comments:
Post a Comment