So, I've realized that I've covered a lot of topics on this blog but I've yet to mention one of the most important...the wonderful man our little girl will call 'Daddy'.Kevin and I have been together for 5 1/2 years and married for almost 2. I can honestly say that I didn't know the true meaning of happy until the day Kevin walked into my life. After our first date I knew something was different about him, but I can't honestly say I thought "This is the man I'll marry and start a family with"...that didn't come for a couple months. :) Regardless, once I felt it, there was no turning back. I was 200% in love with this man.
Our relationship isn't perfect and I'll be the first to admit that, but it's perfect for us. Yes we argue and yes we get on each others nerves but I couldn't imagine (nor do I want to imagine) my life without him.
Elaina is a lucky little girl. Even though I don't want to admit it to Kevin, I'm almost convinced she'll be a daddy's girl. Darn it. ;) How could she not be though? He is so far in love with her it's crazy. Every single day he says "I can't wait to meet our little girl" and everytime it melts my heart. Already I can sense a connection between him and Elaina. Just last week she decided to not move in the evening until her daddy got home and started talking to her...then she'd start dancing and kicking like crazy. While it made me a tiny bit jealous (I'll admit it!) I couldn't be too upset because Kevin beamed when I told him what she was doing. She's in love with him just as much as I am.
Well...I hope that wasn't too much sap, goo and lovey-dovey for ya...if so, I promise to mention farts or something next time to cancel it out! :P
So sweet!!!
ReplyDeleteP.S.
Two posts in a week!!! You're being such a good lil blogger!!!!!