Elaina is napping in her crib (such a big girl!) so I thought I'd write a quick update.
Okay...we received big news yesterday...HUGE news...
My best friend from college is pregnant...and having TWINS!! I swear, I'm so excited you'd think I was the one having them! haha. I don't know about her, but I'm STILL in shock! ha. I'm so excited for her and her husband. She's posted pics on her blog of the two beautiful bebe's! I can't wait to find out if it's boys or girls! Regardless, Elaina and I are already sooo in love with them! :)
Congrats Tiffy! :)
Aw, yay! My own blog post! haha! And yes, I'm definitely still in shock. I keep looking at the picture thinking "Oh, wow." I don't think the shock will wear off for quite some time!
ReplyDeleteMe and the bebes love you and EB so much! She's going to be a great big "cousin"!
Lol! When I read your post title I thought you were going to annouce that you were pregnant again!
ReplyDeleteCongrats to your friend! And twins, how exciting!