Last night was Elaina's first night sleeping in the helmet...and a smooth night it was not. We ended up staying at my parents house last night, so I don't know if her not being in her bed had something to do with it, but she was awake probably a dozen times between 8 and 6:45. Needless to say, I'm exhausted. I finally broke down around 1:00 and my mom took Elaina in her den to rock her...I bawled my eyes out asking my mom if I'm doing the right thing. She told me of course I am, but I can't help but second guess.
When we got home Kevin was nice enough to take over 'Elaina duty' and let me nap for around an hour. It helped but I could easily snooze for a while longer. Mommy duties call though.
Please pray tonight is easier for her and for us. I know it's just going to take some time for her to get use to...but a simple prayer would be nice.
No comments:
Post a Comment