Thursday, September 23, 2010

2 months.

Two months ago today we welcomed our beautiful baby girl into the world. :) I can't believe it's been that long. Being the total sap that I am, I started crying last night looking at her and realizing how much she's grown. I'm so proud of her...so in love with her...so happy to have her to call me 'Mommy'.

Elaina had her 2 month check-up this morning which included shots. Um, by the way...this mommy does NOT like seeing her baby girl get shots. :( It was horrible. I'll admit I cried. Anywho, she weighs 12lbs 12oz and is 23 1/2" long. 95th percentile for both. We asked the doctor about her little gagging episodes she has occasionally and he said it sounds like she has reflux. He suggested we set her in her carseat for 30-45 mins after feeding her to see if it helps. He also said that if she starts to cry everytime it happens that they'll start her on Zantac. Hopefully it doesn't get that bad. Other than that, he said she looks great!! :) Just what we wanted to hear.

By the way...she pooped on the doctor. hahahahaha! He was so nice about it though. Like he said "Any pediatrician who can't stand the smell or sight of poop should consider a new profession"


I'll post her 2 month pics ASAP. She's so tired from her shots that I'm not even going to attempt to torture her with a photoshoot. I even let her go without a hairbow today...I told her I was only making an exception b/c she was getting shots. :P


Here are a few pics taken of her since last update.





1 comment: