Friday, September 3, 2010

6 weeks...

6 weeks...I can't believe it. The day she was born I remember thinking "No going to the office for SIX weeks! It's going to feel like forever and I can't wait to spend it with Elaina!"...I was wrong. It flew by so fast...too fast. Now, I'm getting ready to head back to work on Tuesday. Needless to say, I'm NOT looking forward to it.

Elaina,
You're laying here beside me on your Boppy being a little "fuss pot" as I like to call it, squirming, whining and waving your arms...and I love it. I sometimes wonder how your Daddy and I ever lived in the house before it was filled with cries, baby farts, and adorable little coo's. It's hard for me to remember life before you. You have grown so much over the past 6 weeks, especially the last 2. Every single time I look at you, I swear you've changed. How is that possible? Your eyes just keep getting more and more blue, your legs keep getting longer, your belly keeps getting rounder, and your hair just keeps getting thinner. (boo!) You've brought so much happiness to so many people already...I can just imagine the next 6 weeks, 6 months, 6 years. Thank you for choosing me as your mommy...I'm so blessed to have you.

All my love...
Mommy

before heading to Mommy's 6wk check-up!

No comments:

Post a Comment