My last post described just how horrible Elaina's first night sleeping in the helmet was. Well, thank God, it has gotten MUCH better. Actually, she's doing great. She sleeps in it just as good as she was sleeping without it, we can take it off/put it on without any tears shed, and she doesn't pay any attention to it when it's on. Woohoo! We went back for her 1st week check-up and got a great report. The specialist was very happy with the way it fits her. I did have to go back Thursday though for them to make a minor adjustment to it, because it was starting to rub a spot on the back left corner of her head. Very minor and it's fitting great again! :)
Here are some pics I snapped of the princess in her new crown

*sigh* i love those blue eyes.
You're getting really good w/ your pictures! And of course, EB's beeeeautiful! I love those big blue eyes, too!
ReplyDeleteWell thanks! I've been practicing and SOMETIMES i get lucky and snap a decent picture or two! :)
ReplyDelete