I've discovered, and fell in love with Mommy Blogs...seriously, the women who write these blogs are ah-ma-zing (not to mention hilarious!)
I've always been a fan of Mrs Foreste's blog. She's so cute and fun, always has great posts, and her daughter Gianna is soooo adorable. (Not to mention she's all about bows in the hair...my inspiration!)
A few other favorites of mine are...
Heir to Blair
Deal Wise Mommy
The Southern Belle Baby
There are so many other great blogs on here. Not just in the top 25 but all of them are envy worthy...soooo, go take a look!
**and because you love me, click on the mommy blog link on the right side of this page and vote for me! :)**
I know I left a comment - but can't see it. the intarwebs seem to have eaten it.
ReplyDeleteanyway - check out www.becauseisaidso.com amazingly funny mom of 6. I read it all the time. And actually, when I first found it, thought it was so funny that I went to be first post of the blog and read all of her back entries. she rocks!
Glad I am one of your favorite blogs!! Thanks for saying so too!
ReplyDelete