Maternity clothes? pants - always....shirts - occasionally
Stretch marks? I'm proud to say...ZERO!!! wooohoooo!! Now, lets all pray and hope it stays that way!!
Sleep: It's been much better lately. Even though I wake up about 3 times a night to pee, I usually fall back to sleep pretty quick.
Best moment this week: all the kicks we're finally getting to feel from the outside!! i love getting to share the feeling of her moving with Kevin now!
Movement: LOADS! one day she'll move non-stop then the next day I guess she has to "rest and recover" because she'll move around about 1/3 as much!
Food cravings: ...nothing really. i'm still all about the cold stuff (icees, ice cream, etc) but i don't really CRAVE them.
Gender: GIRL!!!! :) :) :)
Labor Signs: not a one...and lets hope it stays that way for at least 14 more weeks!
Belly Button in or out? in, but it's not as "deep" as before. haha.
Wedding rings on or off? still on! :) i've been lucky so far and i've experienced ZERO swelling! yippee!
What I miss: don't make me type it...it's those drinks...with salt around the rim...best when paired with mexican food...*sigh* ((and no this DOESN'T make me an alcoholic. eff off.))
What I am looking forward to: getting the room ready! we're starting this weekend!!! :)
Weekly Wisdom: I've learned ALOT over the past 24 weeks...so we'll save that for another blog entry!
Milestones: Kevin finally feeling her move for the first time! :)
((23 weeks 1 day))
No comments:
Post a Comment