Monday was Elaina's appointment for her scan that will be used to build her STARBand aka crown. I wasn't sure how the scan would work, but it was easy and painless. I wish now I'd taken my camera so I could've had a picture of Elaina in the cute little cap. Basically, they put a "skull cap" like thing on her that was covered in this little white circles. Then they used a laser gun to scan around Elaina's head and *boom* next thing we knew there was an exact replica of her head AND face on the computer screen. Mom and I were amazed. So, the doctor sent that off and it will be used for the building of her crown and for comparison later on to see how her head shape has changed. We go back March 1st for her fitting.
And in case you're wondering...her crown was ordered in light pink and I'm just waiting on it to come in so I can order her decals from blingyourband.com :)
No comments:
Post a Comment