Thursday, February 24, 2011

rollie pollie

The past few nights have NOT been the best as far as sleep goes in the G household. Elaina has decided to become a rollie pollie in her sleep. So, she rolls onto her tummy, wakes up and realizes where she is, gets pissed and instead of rolling back over she just screams and whines. I swear I've been trying to let her CIO but someone *cough*daddy*cough* says he can't stand to hear her cry and not go "save her"...I'm gonna tie him to the bed if he doesn't join in on the CIO game. I'm sure that she'll eventually get use to sleeping on her tummy...and I pray it's SOON! We've gotten so spoiled by her sleeping till 6ish that 4:45 - 5:15 wake-up calls are turning mommy into a zombie! I just hope when she gets her crown next week it doesn't mess up her sleep even more.


Now for a picture of my cutie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment