Sunday, February 6, 2011

i'm exhausted.

Elaina finally got to go to her first birthday party today. Our dear little friend, Alyssa turned 1. The party was great and I got to see some of my absolute favorite people that I met while in college. Seriously, these girls are the best. I feel like I've known all of them since we were little! Alyssa's family is just too precious, so any time we have an excuse to visit them, we're there! Elaina loved watching the other little kids play and she was itchin' to run around with them. I'd love to show some pictures...but none were taken. Kinda hard to take pictures when you're holding/feeding your kid, figuring out where to change her diaper, trying to keep her hands out of your plate, eating the food off said plate, entertaining her AND trying to socialize with friends. Shew, it was exhausting...but SO worth it.

Tomorrow is the day we visit the specialist....our appointment is at 9 so if you have any extra prayers to send up, please say one for us. I'm very nervous and a ball of emotions. Kevin's much more calm than me...maybe the doctor will calm me down. Again, a prayer or two would be great. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment