Monday, February 21, 2011

play dates

Elaina has finally got to have a few play dates lately! I hate that all of my friends with babies live over an hour away. :(

Anywho...much to her Daddy's chagrin, all of Elaina's play dates have been with little boys! haha. Well, she went to a birthday party which was for another girl, but play dates...2 out of 2 have been boys! Oops. hehe. She loves them though. (down Kevin. i mean the play dates!) She loves seeing other kids and watches every move they make.

Playing with Zane, who just turned 1 in January. He didn't pay much attention to her (until she got a handful of his hair! ha), but she loved watching him!

And here she is with Brooks, who is about 6 weeks younger than Elaina. He loved her shoes...and once again she went for the hair. Lucky for Brooks, he didn't have enough to pull! :)

Looks like I need to find some people with GIRLS for her to play with! The two friends that I have who are pregnant right now are both having boys. Poor Elaina is out numbered. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment