I promised a few pictures of the nursery thus far, so here they are...more to come very soon! :)
the excited mommy & daddy after clearing out the room and taping off all the molding and such!
i go to work for 4.5 hours and come home to this! thank God for grandma's! :)
my mom working on the wall design that will be above the crib.
the paint colors are Disney by Behr...closet is 'TinkerBell' and the rest of the room is 'Timeless Tales'.
the grandma's finishing up the wall design.
all finished...except for her name (which will be the white wooden letters in the picture ^ up there)love love love love LOVE how it turned out! :)
(pardon the dresser in the middle of the floor. it's going in the nursery closet for extra storage so we didn't really see much use carrying it out...plus it's heavy and worked well for a catch all! ha)

I love it! I can't wait to see it in person! :)
ReplyDelete