Sunday, April 18, 2010

...more nursery progress!

Thank God for grandparents! :)

Elaina's nana and grandpa (my mom & dad) came down this weekend and put together the crib and dresser for us! Kevin had to travel to VA Saturday morning, but got home just in time to see the finished product...then fuss at us for not waiting on him! haha. Anyway, the room is looking GREAT! I am SO happy with it!

Here are a few pics from the weekend...

yay for Nana and Grandpa

Kevin's home and likes what he sees!! :)

Moving the crib into place.

Nana working on the wall letters. Thank God for her b/c there's no way mine would have been straight OR centered!

Kevin & I...can you tell how excited we are for our little girl to get here??

the "thus far" picture. we LOVE how it's coming together!




2 comments:

  1. The "thus far" pic looks like something from a baby magazine. I can't wait to see it in person1

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. i had mom's camera and was trying (keyword: TRYING) to be all artsy fartsy with it! :P

    you must must MUST come visit and see it soooooon!

    ReplyDelete