or lack thereof!
I feel like I should update, but there's nothing really new going on.
It's nice not having to keep our pregnancy a secret anymore! I love that I'm able to talk about all things baby with my mom now! It was so hard keeping it from her for the whole 4 weeks! I'm not good at keeping *happy news* secrets!
Still not eating much. I have to force myself to eat breakfast, I can usually choke down a decent size lunch, then dinner is hit or miss. Popsicles are my friend right now...and Sour Patch Kids. :) Yum!
How far along? 10 weeks 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: lost about 4 lbs since first dr appt.
Maternity clothes? nope.
Stretch marks? no. fingers crossed it stays that way.
Sleep: i feel like i need it, but when i fall asleep i'm wide awake after about 4 hours.
Best moment this week: telling our families the news!!
Movement: Not yet!
Food cravings: sour patch kids
Gender: our families are taking bets...about 9 weeks till we find out who wins!
Labour signs: n/a
Belly button in or out? In.
What I am looking forward to:finding out if it's a boy or girl!
Milestones: Telling the world our news!!!! :)
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment