Yep, he/she is the size of a raspberry this week. Big, huh? I love reading how big he/she is in relations to food...it makes it easier to picture rather than hearing "he/she is .63 inches long".In other good news, SIX DAYS until our first ultrasound! I seriously can't wait! I'm so excited. Scared? Yes! Of course. But I'm trying to have only positive thoughts and picture our adorable little one squirming around!
Not so good news, the porcelain gods and I are becoming good friends. I've yet to actually be sick, but I'm super nauseous most of the day and dry heave way too often. I try telling myself "Yay! Morning sickness! You PRAYED for this!" but that's hard when you're staring into the toilet.
9 days till we tell my family/10 days till we tell Kevins! I'm so excited to see their reactions! :)
Continue to keep us in your prayers. Pray baby bean continues to grow into a happy and healthy baby and that mommy & daddy learn all they can to be the best parents possible!
aw! I love it!
ReplyDeleteI was looking at the counter widget to the right...baby bean has brainwaves today! How exciting!
I can't wait for the baby to arrive! I'm going to spoil it and then send it home to its mommy and daddy! :)
I can't wait for him/her to get here either! They are gonna love Auntie Tiffy! :)
ReplyDelete