
The top one is for my brother and we bought 2 of the other one and will give one to each set of grandparents.I can't wait. December 21st needs to get here so we can see our little one and have pictures to put in these adorable frames! TWO WEEKS from tomorrow!
Continue to keep us in your thoughts and prayers. I've yet to actually have morning sickness though the nausea woke me up this morning and I spent about 15 minutes hugging the toilet waiting for "it" to arrive...it never did. I think that's worse than actually being sick. To me it is anyway!
Thank you God for keeping the three of us healthy thus far. Thank you for blessing us with this little one for 6 weeks and 5 days as of today. Please let our baby bean continue to develop and grow into a happy and healthy baby. Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment