Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Hear Ye. Hear Ye.

If I want your parental advice, I will ask for it.

If I don't ask for it, keep you big fat mouth shut.

If you aren't a mother...I don't even think you have the right to give an opinion. I'm not a mother yet, and I keep my mouth shut when other moms talk about how they raise their kids.

This little girl is going to be the child of Kevin and I...therefore, WE will be the ones who make all decisions on how she will or will not be raised. I honestly couldn't give a rats ass if you agree with it or not. She's not your child. Have your own and raise them the way you choose.



Thankyouhaveagooddayandeffoff. :)

2 comments:

  1. Go you!! Now, if you could say that directly to the person you're directing this to, would be even better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen sista! There are times where I think I can't believe someone is doing that but I surely keep my mouth shut because I don't know how it is yet.

    I'm sure I'll be just like you in a few months haha

    ReplyDelete